here’s miley getting kick in the head
reblogging this from someone who reblogged it from me cuz look
A Fin whale carcass the bears have been feeding on for the past year lies beneath the surface of the water, Svalbard, Norway.
if anybody ever tells you that you suck, look them straight in the eyes and say “not for free”
Angelina Jolie photographed by Max Vadukul for Interview Magazine, 1997.
wow, blond hair suits her so well…
if you don’t know who banksy is you need to reevaluate your life because
I live in Bristol, England, so I see his work everyday, and I have to say, I’m pretty damn proud to be from the same place as that guy
relating to or constituting new growth.
Etymology: Greek neos (new) + blastos (germ, germinate).
GODDAMMIT GODDAMMIT FUCK
IS ALL OF THAT PURRING COMING FROM THAT TINY THING
OH MY GOODNESS IT’S SO VOCAL IT’S ADORABLE!!!
yo guys all siamese are like this. very loud/vocal/talkative, and very, very needy/affectionate
I think if I ever got another cat it would probably be a Siamese.
ITS SO CUTE I CAN’T.
Okay but seriously if you are attending college while experiencing any sort of mental illness then you are an impressive human being. Even if you don’t always make it to classes. Even if you don’t always do your homework or pass all your tests. You are doing something that is incredibly difficult when so many of the odds are against you, and regardless of what you are studying you deserve a Ph.D. in being a total and complete badass.
I’M SO GLAD THIS GOT A TON OF NOTES
THEY LOOK SO HAPPY TO BE HELPING
I want a lil bb
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends:
If you see this, fucking reblog it. I don’t care what type of blog you have. fucking reblog this. If you follow me and don’t reblog this, unfollow me.
Woah friend this is a happy support post no need to start swearing and making demands. No one is obligated to reblog anything.